Mental Health America of the North Shore (MHANS) invites organizations and businesses to partner with us to help us continue to promote mental wellness in the northern suburbs of Cook County. For more than fifty years, MHANS has been promoting mental wellness in the northern suburbs.
A partnership can be big – involving comprehensive collaboration over a longer period of time – or small – such as sponsorship of a one-off event. However your organization would like to be involved with MHANS, we would love to hear from you.
Available to all of our partners:
- Recognition in the community for your commitment to mental wellness
- Your organization’s link and logo on our website
Available dependent on level of partnership:
- Announcement of our partnership via email campaign and social media
- Adult Mental Health First Aid training for a set number of your employees
- A seat on our Business Advisory Board
If you are interested in learning more about partnering with us or ways to support us as a business or organization, please get in touch with Meredith Knowles, Chair of Fundraising.
Sponsoring a Program
We regularly partner with organizations across Cook County to provide high-quality community programming.
Our recent partners include:
- Mental Health America of Illinois
- Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute
- Rogers Behavioral Health
- Jewish Child & Family Services (JCFS)
- No Shame On U
- NAMI Cook County North Suburban
- Fusion Academy
If you are interested in sponsoring an existing program or series, contact our Chair of Fundraising, Meredith Knowles.
If you are interested in developing a program, contact our Chair of Programming, Joyce Bartz.
To see our upcoming programs, click here.