Your gift means we can bring hope to the 1 in 5 Americans living with a mental health condition and promote mental wellness in the northern suburbs. Donations from generous people like you have made our work possible for over half a century. Thank you for your support.
Why your donation matters
Generous contributions from members of our community allow us to keep doing our important work. MHANS offers community and programming throughout the year to support mental wellness in our communities.
- Community mental health programming and professional education
- Connecting north suburban communities to mental health resources
- Advocating for policies that promote mental wellness at the local, state, and federal levels
- Promoting mental health awareness to eradicate stigma
- Advancing health equity through all the work we do
- Annual Essay and Multimedia Contest on a mental-health related theme for middle and high school students across the north suburbs
- Continuing and professional education for mental health and education professionals
- Educating community members about mental health topics as well as teaching advocacy tools
- Connecting with young people in our communities, educating them on mental wellness and promoting leadership skills through our Youth Advisory Board
Help us to continue having an impact this year and for years to come
Donate by Mail
Send a check payable to: Mental Health America of the North Shore, 8324 Skokie Blvd., Skokie, IL 60077.
Click here to get in touch about other ways to give.