Every member of our community has something valuable to contribute – from promoting mental wellness; to fighting the stigma of mental illness; to providing vital mental health education, outreach, and advocacy. MHANS is a lifeline to our community, ensuring everyone has access to the help they need. MHANS is on a mission to promote mental health and reduce stigma. Please contribute today to help us do our vital work. Your donation makes an impact, building a stronger, healthier community. Mental wellness is for everyone. Please contribute to the best of your ability, $500, $250, $100, $75, $50 or whatever you can give or become a sustaining donor and contribute $10 to $100 each month. You may contribute online or send a check payable to Mental Health America of the North Shore, 8324 Skokie Blvd., Skokie, IL 60077.
Mental Health America of the North Shore
- educates youth, parents, teachers, and professionals on mental wellness
- holds an annual Essay and Multimedia Contest to raise awareness among youth
- offers screenings and referrals to mental health resources
- joins other advocacy organizations to promote mental wellness through policy
- inspires youth to advocate for mental wellness
- empowers community members to speak out in support of mental health